Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Admin I'm missing $559.90

Thumbs down Admin I'm missing $559.90

From 8-13-2012 till 8-30-2012 I had $559.90 unpaid and under review. My payment method was Payza so I had to wait until everything was fixed.

I logged into my linkbucks account today to check and noticed all of my payments had been completed. I then checked Payza, after noticing I had not gotten any emails about new deposits, and there is $0.43 in my Payza account.

This same thing happened to me a month ago. I had to send 3 emails to support and waited 2 weeks to get an answer from them. Then they refunded my missing payment and I had to wait another 2 weeks because it went under review again.

Here we go again...

There is post all over the support section about the payment delay

For payment related problem you are better contacting LB support team directly
    http://linkbucks.com/contact/

as i told u before mate this thing happens no problem just contact support and try a unique subject name and they will send u the full amount don't wait too long 3 days no answer send again

This is past payment delay now. Linkbucks earnings page said I was paid out today but none of it reached my Payza account. The exact same thing happened to me a month ago with $90. Took 2 weeks to get a reply and then they credited my account with $90.

I really wouldn't care, since this has happened before and I did get my missing money last time but $559.90 is a lot of money.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderBucks View Post
    We just got payza funded. Payments going out today.
    ^^ This was yesterday ^^

Stephanie

Administrator

I'm going over the records right now to see what happened. If the payment did not get sent, i'll manually send it out to you.

Administrator

Check your email.

Commander,

I called Payza and they said there was no problem at all with my account or any problems they could find on their end. I have a verified Payza Pro account and they said I could receive $559.90 with no problem.

I'll put a payment request in again and see if it goes through. If all else fails I'll use PayPal, which I try to avoid at all cost.

or maybe u can make $100 request at the time and check i know there is no limits on personal pro payza account put just try u won't lose anything

@commander is there problems with Paypal advertisers deposit coz two of them said they get error messages when try to pay to linkbucks ?? please look into it should we worry ?

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderBucks View Post
    I'm going over the records right now to see what happened. If the payment did not get sent, i'll manually send it out to you.
    This is why Linkbucks is the best !

And believe me.. I do not give credit to too many people !

Stephanie