Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Admin I'm missing $559.90

hi admin today i requested payout of $21.37 and here it says complete and nothing in my Payza account not revived why ?? please don't say the account emptied again please check my payment and send payment details are as follow

momo55 21.37 9/1/2012 12:35:44 AM Complete

I got my money refunded back to my account but it went into 7-12 day review. I'm at $700 unpaid balance now.

you really should start taking $100 at a time every 3 days they will go instant for 4 5 times at least 700 500 they must review these number today i got my refund too had a big sum yet i take only $50 and instant into account u should do this later on man

I've tried payouts as low as $20 and it always goes into review. With all the problems with Payza and long review periods, I have not got any money from linkbucks in a month now.

Administrator

Your all set. Sorry for the delays.

Administrator

lb706, I'm not seeing the transactions I paid you out on our payza history. I'm sending you an email to resolve this matter directly.

Linkbucks is great. There are few problems with Payza sometime but its not the serious. It always rectified.

Anyone know if Payza is working correctly now? I think my account is either cursed or I have bad luck with them.

so it depends on what you are talking about is it reviews again or missed payments for me struck on review but no prob since they pay every time full amount if missed payments again as far as i know commander said they solved the API issue weeks ago so what happened to u now and did u get the $560 from the last time or still

Have not got paid out yet, but it's been Payza fault. Payza don't like me or something. My unpaid balance is 1019.73 now lol