Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Admin I'm missing $559.90

please tell me u don't have all that in one payment request make them $200 so payza will take them coz they have a rule $500 at a time and a total limit of $1000 in your account so make $200 for 4 times then make a withdraw from payza then the rest if u need more assistance i can PM you there official support thread on another forums so u can take this up with them personally

I've tried as low as $20 and it never works for me. It's an issue with Payza.

then just creat another account man u can have as much as u want as long as it's personal pro and u can get dept credit card to verify easily anyway wish u the best of luck and to get all your money soon
    Last edited by momo55; 09-19-2012 at 01:01 PM.

I tried again and withdrew $200 from linkbucks and I got instant payment.. to space. Again, it didn't go to my account. So, I made a new Payza account and tried to withdraw $210.00, $210.00 and $50.00 and all of them went into review. I still have about $400 in my LB account and I am waiting to see if the payouts in review ever make it. Now I gotta go to customer support and let them know my first $200 went to space. I wish LB supported Paxum. They always pull through.

Payza hates me, Google Adsense takes forever to pay up, and my other advertisers are slow as turtles. I hate the internet

Today, I spent a long time on the phone with Payza support. After begging for a supervisor I finally got one on the phone. I told him my problem and he assured me my account was fine and every thing looked good. I asked him to try and send me a few cents to my Payza account and he agreed. After he tried to send it he got an error message and put me on hold for a while. When he came back he told me there was a glitch in their system that they had just discovered and he had someone working on it. He then closed out my account and made me a new one using a new email. I came back to linkbucks and requested a few hundred dollars, no more than $200ish at a time, and it went through perfectly.

Maybe this glitch they found will fix a few other peoples problems. Happy Day.