Thread: Review Payment?

Default Review Payment?

I just requested my payment of 5.20 and it says its in review?

Quote Originally Posted by paper12 View Post
    I just requested my payment of 5.20 and it says its in review?
    Linkbucks sometimes reviews your payments so just be patient and wait anywhere from 1 to 7 days...

Greatly Respected Member

this has been said around a million times i this forum ( even i said it lol )

but pooply has made it clear that payments are in review because there is high activity in your account! i had review two but i got it in 7 days!

My payment is also under review. First I thought that you have it is a scam. Then I was reading reviews at www.resumesservicesreview.com/resumesplanet-review website and over there I saw this post. After reading your post now I know that it is the process and my payment which I have paid is safe. Thank for answering this question, I am sorry I am new in this that is why I don't know much about this.

Payments are in review

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! https://www.dailyfinancestudy.com

You can share your problem with me as I own a subscription management software which can handle recurring payments and manage subscriptions.