Thread: Locker Links Malwares

Exclamation Locker Links Malwares

I was wondering if there's a way to prevent malware ads from showing up during surveys... I had tested one of my links to see if it was working and all of the surveys in the page have been blocked by my Antivirus stating that those are Malwares... We are talking about money, i don't want to lose my steady flow of revenue just because of this... If the Locker Links are not completed and i don't know about them, it's like wasting time and useful shortened links...
    My field is where people ask a link for downloads. So you understand that if my links are malwares i risk a ban and/or threath (Like DOS Attacks, mailbombing etc... people can be very bitchy... especially the ones without a life outside...)

Hope you find a solution for this, because "bad links are Bad for money"

Administrator

Remember that most surveys are only available to certain countries.

It may show as malware to countries which it doesn't support but work fine for supported countries.

If you find this not to be the case, please provide as much info about the problematic survey as you can. Screenshots, etc.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Roger that, i'm working on that... By the way, i'm typing from Italy, where many of the websites like "imagesfap" suggested in some tutorials in this forum have been blocked by the Polizia Postale (Postal Police), Guardia di Finanza (Financial Guard) and by the Ministero degli Interni (Domestic Affairs Department) because of suspected pedophilia activities there... So, it's almost no surprise if many of the surveys from Locker Links are blocked by Antivirus or Government Warnings...

Anyway, i'll provide you with some screenshot ASAP...

This screen is what you get if you try to reach websites like Imagefap from Italy

This is the Locker Links screen....

And this is what you get from every survey you try to complete, always from Italy. Note that these surveys often requires personal data or downloading of softwares that are in 97% Malwares confirmed from all antivirus...

The page says that it's impossible to reach the websites due to an error and the loading was aborted, and the red pop-up is from the antivirus, stating that a Malware was blocked...

yes there is problem in locker links

surveys not working fine please fix it soon

oh ok.Thanks for the information.

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! мебели София

Default great

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. мебели варна

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... Jasa Membuat Power Point Ujian