Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Automatic Payments Temporarily Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantoZ View Post
    me too!

Unpaid balance:
    $97.4871
    too much

Quote Originally Posted by steffi View Post
    Oooooooh okay, The Performance Score is calculated by the origin of the IP but the origin of the IP script can not detect proxies from autoclickers ?.. right ? ..
    And your point is

but reviewing 30,000 - 70,000 + clicks per $5.00 by hand for over a 100,000+ members can ? ...
    Its realy unlikely that all 100,000+ members click the payment button this week, let alone have enough in their balance, and ofcourse they can check 10% of the links and if they find fraud clicks they can view more, etc.
    maybe thats why they said it will take about a week.

Astoundingly enough, if you look in the mirror you'll see the fool.
    That hurt.....

Let's see. What else. Since you think you're the grand wizard of knowledge and all things internet
    well, i think alot of things but i would never use "grand wizard" its so nerdy.

, how do you propose Linkbucks remedies this so-called froad situation ...
    Thats up to linkbucks i don't care about You and the cheaters, only about myself, so i couldn't give a sjit what linkbucks does about it.

Oh geeze, maybe they will write a magical script that can detect such from now on ?
    Or should we expect our earnings to be paid semiannually ?
    You know, after the Gerbil in a spinning wheel calculates our earnings.. LMAO
    Lets start all over shall we, you said they have a script, i say its not possible, so no magical script.
    Yes semiannually, because 6/14 days is almost 6 months

Simply enough, they do not have the funds to cover expenses and it seriously wouldn't surprise me one iota if they close up shop ...
    I couldn't care less, if they do then it be so, if not yeah go linkbucks.

Thankfully we all have you and your expertise here to clear all doubts as nobody still hasn't been paid ...
    i guess that the whole reason for this post to asked for patient, since they going after the cheaters.

Can i remind you, you did the same bitching in a posts when they forgot to renew a domain.

I have to agree with what KoBrink is saying as hes looking at it from both sides of the arguement. Thats just my opinion.

Greatly Respected Member

Steffi's Guidelines

1. Earn your minumim earnings of $5.00 .

2. If you are paid instantly continue earning.

3. If your earnings request is 'reviewed' instantly cease using Linkbucks on your website untill you are paid.

This way if Linkbucks happens to do what Glenn from UC did you'll only loose $5 instead $175 as what happened to me over at UC ...
    (Still have no official word why UC closed)

Editoral notes:

I feel Linkbucks does have cheaters but nothng compaired to what Linkbucks wants us to believe.
    (I think it's a crock of crap and you can quote me on that!)

To reiterate; They simply do not have the funds to pay us ... If they did wouldn't you think they would pay one or two of use here on this message board as a tool to keep everyone else calm ? ...
    ( Watch them pay one or two of us here on the board now.. lol )

Support, public relations and payment here at Linkbucks are no longer reliable.

Come Nov. 1st I feel Linkbucks will be a parking page. Doubt any of Linkbucks domains will be sold due to the fact that Linkbucks and all their domains are banned accross internet.

Prove me wrong Linkbucks.. I seriously doubt you can!

Winks
    Hugs and Kisses
    Stephanie

I just got my payment after waiting since the 5th of this month. So just have a little patience and stop whining all the time Steffi.

Greatly Respected Member

I was just paid my earnings :

steffi 5.00 10/5/2009 2:13:29 PM Complete

Script will be returning to my message board ASAP !

Thx
    Linkbucks
    Last edited by Steffi; 10-14-2009 at 04:15 AM.

Question

Is it possible to commit fraud in linkbucks....As far as i know there is no hacking tool available for link bucks....Bux.to has many autoclickers..The weird thing is bux.to pays only to hackers...not to genuine clickers..

__________________________________________________ __________
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    METRO FORUM CHINESE ASTROLOGYDESIWORLDSHARINGMATRIXFREAKSHARESHAREFOCOWORLDDESI

Banned

i've received 5 payments!
    i love linkbucks!
    thanks admin

I have recienved my payment today , was waiting from 5th of this month.

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by T.Panneerselvam View Post
    Is it possible to commit fraud in linkbucks....As far as i know there is no hacking tool available for link bucks....Bux.to has many autoclickers..The weird thing is bux.to pays only to hackers...not to genuine clickers..

Quote Originally Posted by fosfos View Post
    me too. So steffi I think you have to say sorry. You mentioned some crazy conspiracy theories before. But ok, I had not belived you either

Thanks for payment!

greetings, fosfos

crazy conspiracy theories fosfos ?,

They just didn't have the funds from their sponsors to pay us. It appears the sponsors checks have cleared.
    Do you not think it's a funny coincidence how everyone was paid at the exact same time???

Having your account reviewed by hand we all wouldn't have been paid at the exact same time as we were. Seriously tho, many of you really need to wake the heck up and stop being so gullible and nieve!

Kisses
    Stephanie