Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Automatic Payments Temporarily Disabled

7 DAYS! I hope i will get paid today!

Thnx for letting us know Mr.Admin, I can understand.

Banned

thanks for the info but i dont think il be getting a payment anytime soon

Greatly Respected Member

They have resources to detect fraudulent clicks so do not let them fool you. Glenn at defunct UC had one and Linkbucks has one here too.. Hence : how your "Performance Score" is rated.

I am convinced that their operation costs far exceed their current budget. They do not have the funds to pay us. Simple solution is to do as I do.. cease using linkbucks the moment your earnings request goes into review.

I have been waiting six (6) days myself.
    Six (6) days, I would have earned atleast $10.00 ...
    Do not hold your breath for payment anytime soon.

Stephanie

Glen did not have a system like that, don't be a fool, he just had a script that deleted clicks that had no referer.
    there is no script/resources that can detect complex bots.
    Performance Score is calculated by the origin of the ip, and not by some complex fraud detection system.

CommanderBucks said "about a week", and not "exactly a week", about can mean it can take longer than 7 days.
    He also said "Please be patient" and not "please PANIC as soon as possible, best to start panicking after 6 days"

Quote Originally Posted by steffi View Post
    They have resources to detect fraudulent clicks so do not let them fool you. Glenn at defunct UC had one and Linkbucks has one here too.. Hence : how your "Performance Score" is rated.

I am convinced that their operation costs far exceed their current budget. They do not have the funds to pay us. Simple solution is to do as I do.. cease using linkbucks the moment your earnings request goes into review.

I have been waiting six (6) days myself.
    Six (6) days, I would have earned atleast $10.00 ...
    Do not hold your breath for payment anytime soon.

Stephanie

Why are you convinced? Why making panic when you donīt really know this? You donīt know the money politic of LinkBucks so donīt publish assertion without substance.

Everybody keep calm, I am sure Linkbucks will pay us soon!
    One of the best next to Linkbucks here! Or place some visible ads on your site! like me!

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by KoBrink View Post
    Glen did not have a system like that, don't be a fool, he just had a script that deleted clicks that had no referer.
    there is no script/resources that can detect complex bots.
    Performance Score is calculated by the origin of the ip, and not by some complex fraud detection system.

CommanderBucks said "about a week", and not "exactly a week", about can mean it can take longer than 7 days.
    He also said "Please be patient" and not "please PANIC as soon as possible, best to start panicking after 6 days"

Oooooooh okay, The Performance Score is calculated by the origin of the IP but the origin of the IP script can not detect proxies from autoclickers ?.. right ? .. but reviewing 30,000 - 70,000 + clicks per $5.00 by hand for over a 100,000+ members can ? ...
    Astoundingly enough, if you look in the mirror you'll see the fool.

Meanwhile, I am far from panic ...

Let's see. What else. Since you think you're the grand wizard of knowledge and all things internet, how do you propose Linkbucks remedies this so-called froad situation ...

Oh geeze, maybe they will write a magical script that can detect such from now on ?
    Or should we expect our earnings to be paid semiannually ?
    You know, after the Gerbil in a spinning wheel calculates our earnings.. LMAO

Simply enough, they do not have the funds to cover expenses and it seriously wouldn't surprise me one iota if they close up shop ...

Thankfully we all have you and your expertise here to clear all doubts as nobody still hasn't been paid ...

Hugs and kisses
    Stephanie

Why would they pay out double days if they were in strife (there was one a couple of weeks ago). If they were losing lots of money they would have shut down long ago.

More then likely they have a small prfoit margin and fraud clicks cause them to go negative. If they can identify the people doing this then they can go back into a slight profit.

Think about it ... lets say 200 users request a payment everyday for $5. Thats $1000. If they are losing even say 10% thats $100 a day. If linkbucks was in this situation then they would have been closed a very very long time ago. On the other hand if they usually make $1010 to cover those cost and its now making $990 they are losing $10 a day. By cutting out fraudsters they will get back into profit.

The other option is dropping the payout rate to half what it is now.

If it was a choice of dropping to half what they pay now or linkbucks going bankrupt I would prefer the former as it is good to use along side other types of advertising. If it went bankrupt it wouldn't kill me and I would adapt but thats a lot of blogs I need to update to remove the scripts.

Good Luck.
    My Methods revealed at Make Money online using Secret Techniques <---

I'm very sad due knowing that the Linkbucks will not pay anyone else.

Hey Administrator, please reply! Some members are confused!