Thread: Earning while advertising with LB?

Lightbulb Earning while advertising with LB?

Hi all,

Am new here so might sound foolish, still i need to clarify that when i pay $15 and create a campaign to advertise my site, it obviously receives clicks; am i going to be paid per click received as per payout rates?

Thanking you in anticipation....

Rgds

Administrator

You will be paid the same. Publishing and earning will be as per usual. Advertising will not affect earnings or anything like that.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

We Just Have New Valid CC shop at http://www.proshop.cc .

We wish that We will provide the best Service Valid CCV .
    System Strong With Fast Support and Automatic refund . So you can buy Cvv
    anytime and anywhere !
    I hope that We Business Toghether, We are Stronger and Make A lot Of Money !
    Email Support : [email protected]
    You are Welcome
    Sale Off : CC US VISA MASTER = 2$ | AMEX US = 3$
    CANADA = 4$
    Admin ProShop.cc

In present days, Online advertising becomes best platform for many of the companies for getting good traffic via increasing the visiting persons for his website. Recently, I heard about the link-bucks, with the help of this company we can gain earning while advertising in his website. Can you tell me complete details about how to approach best position with the help of advertising in business field.

online free classified ads for pet animals
    free ads for vacancies of jobs