Thread: You must spend at least $5.00 per campaign.

Default You must spend at least $5.00 per campaign.

Is this a test or a permanent new limit on campaigns?

Administrator

This limit is permanent since we cannot keep up with the increasingly large amount of campaigns.

Your campaigns in particular are very time consuming and they only account for mere pennies.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    This limit is permanent since we cannot keep up with the increasingly large amount of campaigns.

Your campaigns in particular are very time consuming and they only account for mere pennies.
    I don't think I can stay in business with this limitation. I spent $270 so far in September alone with Linkbucks. I can vastly reduce the amount of small campaigns that I create if we can work out some type of arrangement. Is it possible to allow my account around 100 campaigns under $5.00 per month? The rest of them can be over $5.00.

Administrator

After some consideration, I went ahead and changed the limit to $3.00 per campaign.