Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Trick For Bloggers To Get More Referrals

Default Little Trick For Bloggers To Get More Referrals

Our aim to increase referrals by inserting a banner in your blog that will be shown on all pages and posts.

1. Sign in to your Linkbucks account, if you don't have sign up on Linkbucks.

2. After signing in click "Referrals

3. Here scroll down and choose between 3 banners. Select any one and copy its code.

4. Now sign in to your blogger's account.

5. Where it shows your blog, there is a drop down menu, open it and select template.

6. On this page, click "Edit HTML"

7. Click "Jump to widget" and select "Blog1"

8. Here post your code before "<!--posts-->" tag. See this screenshot:

9. Result:

Tip for advance users:
    If you want you can change banner's height, width and image.

Thanks!

Good tip! I've found it easier to just add an html gadget in layout and add the banner code there, that way you can easily move it anywhere you want on your blog, this also works for full page script and you don't need to mess with the template, great for noobz like myself.

Last edited by icandycollecter; 06-20-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks,
    Btw do you know how can I put a Facebook like button? As you can see I had put a text only lol. Tried many ways always fails.

I know you need to create the button here https://developers.facebook.com/docs...s/like-button/

If you add the code to html gadget in layout instead of the template it might work.

I can never get codes to work properly using the template in Blogger.
    Last edited by icandycollecter; 06-20-2014 at 02:10 AM.

I have a curious question too, I know traffic exchanges are forbidden and considered cheating if they go directly to paying links but what if you have a blog displaying Linkbucks links and referral banners and you put that blog into a manual traffic exchange (real people) who click and sign up from your blog? These sites will also let you advertise your Linkbucks referral banner to real people who manually exchange traffic.

I'm assuming this is against the rules, but would be nice if it were allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by icandycollecter View Post
    I know you need to create the button here https://developers.facebook.com/docs...s/like-button/

If you add the code to html gadget in layout instead of the template it might work.

I can never get codes to work properly using the template in Blogger.
    Neither ever worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by icandycollecter View Post
    I have a curious question too, I know traffic exchanges are forbidden and considered cheating if they go directly to paying links but what if you have a blog displaying Linkbucks links and referral banners and you put that blog into a manual traffic exchange (real people) who click and sign up from your blog? These sites will also let you advertise your Linkbucks referral banner to real people who manually exchange traffic.

I'm assuming this is against the rules, but would be nice if it were allowed.
    But advertisers would be unhappy who spent their money.

Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz200 View Post
    But advertisers would be unhappy who spent their money.
    And so would people who spent hours watching ads with no return, it was just a thought lol

Best way of getting referrals that have worked for me is by writing linkbucks review and after placing referrals links at the bottom of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz200 View Post
    Neither ever worked for me.
    I finally got it to work used the iframe code and added it to html gadget in layout.

Last edited by icandycollecter; 07-02-2014 at 09:43 PM.