Thread: Help me!

Question Help me!

I have had this site bookmarked for months and keep coming back to try and figure it out and can't. I feel kind of dumb because I run two blogs and know a lot about this type of thing, however I just can't get started. What my big question is, is what link do I use to create an ad? I mean, do I use the links to my blogs or a link I am promoting in my blogs or what? I've looked and searched all over, I hope someone can help. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by damollett View Post
    I have had this site bookmarked for months and keep coming back to try and figure it out and can't. I feel kind of dumb because I run two blogs and know a lot about this type of thing, however I just can't get started. What my big question is, is what link do I use to create an ad? I mean, do I use the links to my blogs or a link I am promoting in my blogs or what? I've looked and searched all over, I hope someone can help. Thanks!
    Tell me more details here please.
    And i know a quality site,have page rank 1 and best for Promoted any website.You can promoted your site Banner for thousand people.
    If interested pm me.