Thread: Wow what a waste of my $15.

Thumbs down Wow what a waste of my $15.

I paid to advertise one of my links on LB. What a disappointment. Not one sign up. I don't think I will be using LB anymore to advertise. Its a waste of money for me. I used a world wide one with 15K and a targeted one with 2K no sign ups at all and yet. To bad i cant get my money refunded. Its lesson learned. Its a huge disappointment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CptSilva View Post
    I paid to advertise one of my links on LB. What a disappointment. Not one sign up. I don't think I will be using LB anymore to advertise. Its a waste of money for me. I used a world wide one with 15K and a targeted one with 2K no sign ups at all and yet. To bad i cant get my money refunded. Its lesson learned. Its a huge disappointment for me.
    Never fun not getting a return on your money, amigo, but your expectations are too high. You shouldn't expect sign-ups so easily, and hence, you are setting yourself up for disappointment if you invest so little. I have used Linkbucks for a few campaigns in the last month and intend to stick with them. I got my money back on my investment, and my customers almost always rebill and sometimes sign-up from time to time later, that's where my profit is. No idea on the quality of your site, content, and your ability to convert. I would say you should focus on specific geographic areas to convert. All nice getting traffic from third world countries for nice and cheap, but if you offer something they can't afford, it is a waste of money. Another thing I would add having had an online business for years, is that we are in a worldwide deleveraging depression, irregardless of what the mainstream media says. A lot of people simply don't have money to spend. Site income is down pretty much all across the board, and that means conversions must be down. There's still money to be made, but only to those who don't throw in the towel so easily.

Hello Scopo,
    I have used LB before and stopped for a while for a break in the internet world. I did make some good money from LB. But the site I was advertising on LB was free to join and you earn money for yourself in many ways. I get paid commission when you active with the site. So really no money out of pocket for anyone who joined. Maybe you heard of them PTC (paid to click) websites. Now I'm not advertising anything I have not got paid myself. I have received payments from this PTC. And I'm earning real good money for a PTC site. I have almost 800 referrals under me and only 4 of them are not active. Just this time around it was a huge disappointment when advertising with LB. Maybe you right people are not making money like they used to, but i'm not asking for their money. I'm actually showing them how to make money. But i guess with all the scams online people do become skeptical about things. Maybe next time, after i get over this great disappointment I will also add in the advertisement a payment proof. But thanks for your reply Scopo. I really appreciate it.

It can be hit and miss, that's why I prefer to carefully design/choose my ad page(s) and target only 1 country at a time just to see what works best with each location.

It can be harsh at times. Mainly i just stick to US/CAN/UK/AUS, since i know i can get conversions out of those countries. for me its about putting in a higher price so i can almost guarantee at least one paid sign up and possible recurring signups, so over time my Revenue will snowball.

I do get traffic other ways also, but for those extra signups i do like to use this kind of advertising, just so my site gets more exposure, possible bookmarks and link backs.
    Chaturbate Affiliate <-- Promote Pop-Up ads with Lb an watch profits soar!

I find that LB can covert pretty well with CPA or Cost-per-action offers, especially those email/zip submit or download offers. I ordered 2000 US unique for a bit over $5 and got 15 conversions, which earned me $27 and a $21 profit.That's pretty nice

Thank you all for all review, i have been thinking to advertise here. Your reviews helps me decide

is anyone here to tell that is really lb paid to his user. i am new want to know this

Quote Originally Posted by heavenricky View Post
    is anyone here to tell that is really lb paid to his user. i am new want to know this
    Yep, LB has paid to its users, here are the proofs:
    http://forums.linkbucks.com/showthre...-Payment-Proof

when advertising ask this first does the demographics equal that to this advertiser? here take a look at linkbucks public profile
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/linkbucks.com