Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is lb a scam ?

am sorry mate my previous reply i hoght you are advertiser not a publisher the reason why you have no money coz link bucks stopped paying for mobile traffic and twitter is full of that i too use twitter and i was hit hard after that change BTW commander bucks said they will be counting mobile traffic back after two weeks

Thumbs up chump change to fund working ads

For example, I just paid $20.00 to target one country and made $40.00 from sales.

Give the people what they want in 5 seconds. They don't want a crappy eBook written by some no name shlub, nor do they want a boring basic blog or website. you basically gotta jam the ad in their face and make them interested. Less words only big words more pictures/quick vids, teasers like the kind that say "CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE" etc..

It's not possible that I'm the only one making money off LinkBucks advertising.

Just get good at it.

Update: A few days later I'm up to $75.00 do to purchases from bookmarks and 15 day cookies stored on viewers computers, all because of LB's Advertising Platform.

So far i turned $20.00 into $75.00

Still more pending orders coming in.

LinkBucks is still my #1 Choice for this kind of advertising.
    Last edited by dillfly2000; 04-30-2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Update
    Chaturbate Affiliate <-- Promote Pop-Up ads with Lb an watch profits soar!

LB not scam, because they always pay for me instantly, and no problem for a long time until now.

then why didi they not pay me then shut my account dwn ....my earns are not even counted now it say 0 for the last couple days

Wink they are not scam

I think there is a problem, because they pay me every time.

I don't know about there advertise program. but i am sure they pay.
    Last edited by abhijitnumber1; 05-23-2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: adding more details

i have been paid every time so i can vouch is not a scam linkbucks is legit kiss

I hope its not a scam.

Middle of Feb 2014, I started a publisher account and got some view count money.
    2 day ago, i just deposited about $20 to try their traffics. Currently still waiting for my campaign to get approved.

I have a question. Can I transfer the earning from my publisher account to my advertiser account? If yes, how can I do it and is there a minimum amount to transfer?
    I try writing to Linkbuck several times, via "Contact US" found in the footer of the main page, but till now no reply.

Is the forum the only means of communication, or is Suzuki the only person managing everything?

I've been using this site since 2011 and every time i request a payout i am paid within a few mins. Linkbucks has been around for a very long time and has been proven to be legit.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by alfred9858 View Post
    Middle of Feb 2014, I started a publisher account and got some view count money.
    2 day ago, i just deposited about $20 to try their traffics. Currently still waiting for my campaign to get approved.

I have a question. Can I transfer the earning from my publisher account to my advertiser account? If yes, how can I do it and is there a minimum amount to transfer?
    I try writing to Linkbuck several times, via "Contact US" found in the footer of the main page, but till now no reply.

Is the forum the only means of communication, or is Suzuki the only person managing everything?
    Give it a day or two for campaigns to be approved. Typically they will be approved much quicker though. Weekends may sometimes take longer of course.

Check spam for support replies. It's common for people to think they're not getting a response and then realize their spam is overflowing with replies from support.

You cannot transfer publisher earnings for advertising anymore. Please withdraw and then deposit.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Hello

Please help me, my brother has two accounts closed to me I do not know why

I am very sure there is no mistake at all, and I second all the conditions for the application of adult and non-adult

But I ask you close the account explain why beg you, brother plead

I want a solution to my problem Argwk

I want to know the main reason for closing my account first and second reasons I want to now because I do not know why

Wait for your reply sent to support no one answers

Started in the Forum encrypted no one opens

Please