Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is lb a scam ?

Quote Originally Posted by mezloz View Post
    Hello

Please help me, my brother has two accounts closed to me I do not know why

I am very sure there is no mistake at all, and I second all the conditions for the application of adult and non-adult

But I ask you close the account explain why beg you, brother plead

I want a solution to my problem Argwk

I want to know the main reason for closing my account first and second reasons I want to now because I do not know why

Wait for your reply sent to support no one answers

Started in the Forum encrypted no one opens

Please
    Your only allowed one account. If you and your brother have the same IP address then that could be another reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FSM2010 View Post
    Your only allowed one account. If you and your brother have the same IP address then that could be another reason.
    Hey brother, I have seen you here many times, I need a little favor. I have earned $15 in 2-3 years! Could you advice me some cool ways for higher earnings? Currently I have earned from here www.freedownloadingblog.blogspot.com
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by mezloz View Post
    Hello

Please help me, my brother has two accounts closed to me I do not know why

I am very sure there is no mistake at all, and I second all the conditions for the application of adult and non-adult

But I ask you close the account explain why beg you, brother plead

I want a solution to my problem Argwk

I want to know the main reason for closing my account first and second reasons I want to now because I do not know why

Wait for your reply sent to support no one answers

Started in the Forum encrypted no one opens

Please
    Because moderators aren't active on forum that's why no one opens your thread
    Linkbucks staff is busy in improving main site as you know Linkbucks is in beta state. They are busy there in main site so reply could take time up to week or more. And one account is allowed per person not IP. So if you aren't banned cause of two accounts then might be you did miss categorizing of adult and family safe contents. Or maybe a false ban. You can just wait till they reply you.

My account limited
    and no reply from you admin
    i sent you a very lot of messages

Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz200 View Post
    Hey brother, I have seen you here many times, I need a little favor. I have earned $15 in 2-3 years! Could you advice me some cool ways for higher earnings? Currently I have earned from here www.freedownloadingblog.blogspot.com
    Peace!
    How the hell did you turn into a moderator? i've been asking for years.

I earn most of my money from sharing gallery's on gallery-dump.com. This is not allowed for non certified dumpers though. If you want to post linkbucks links you have to become a great poster and then apply to become certified. Which normally takes a while due to the large amount of people wanting to be certified. On a good day i can earn just over a dollar from sharing one gallery.
    Last edited by FSM2010; 07-05-2014 at 11:06 AM. Reason: added more info

Quote Originally Posted by FSM2010 View Post
    How the hell did you turn into a moderator? i've been asking for years.

I earn most of my money from sharing gallery's on gallery-dump.com. This is not allowed for non certified dumpers though. If you want to post linkbucks links you have to become a great poster and then apply to become certified. Which normally takes a while due to the large amount of people wanting to be certified. On a good day i can earn just over a dollar from sharing one gallery.
    Through support You might be inactive.

Yeah I also do same. Problem is finding galleries. I use www.imagearn.com . I only get 0.2 or 0.3 dollar with 3 galleries(with ads). Either imagearn galleries are lame or I am selecting bad ones or perhaps because I am not certified dumper. Thanks for info.