Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New account / no confirmation email

Exclamation New account / no confirmation email

I tried to reffer a 2 people under me but looks like its impossible to sign up !
    One of them received the confirmation email after ~12 hours, and the other never received it!
    Please check your email server or something, because you have a problem for sure LB !

Administrator

There were issues with the mail server recently - yahoo e-mail addresses were mostly affected.

In any case, there's no one here that can do anything for you. Contact support from the main site.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Default send fax from gmail with Cocofax

I think that Cocofax can be your best option if you are going to send emails/faxes for business deals and you need full of protection which also you can get international fax online at https://cocofax.com/ . It is safe and your data is secured enough.

Respected Member

It is very good, but look at the information at this address. visit this website

Respected Member

Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. buy 300 instagram likes

Respected Member

At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: izmir boşanma avukatı

Respected Member

Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: Max Bupa Health Insurance

Respected Member

For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. fcd

Respected Member

I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: megaloman.net

Respected Member

I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in: dieta das folhas