Thread: Question about top fram and intermission..

Default Question about top fram and intermission..

Hi guys, i'm new here.

Recently few days ago i made a campaign ( Intermission ) for my site and it just got approve ytd now today i'm getting around 2000+ visitor and spent around 95cents.

I have not seen my google performance yet because it only updates daily.

1st question:

Is there anyway i can install a real-time tracker and if so where can i get one and how can i install it ? I'm using wordpress for my website.

2nd question:

Possible if i create another campaign but this time for Top Banner but for the same website that a campaign already exist which is my Intermission ? And if possible how can i make the target _blank code into my google ads coding ? Like how do i add inside the javascript code that google provides me for the banner.

Herve L. Leroux, Who Created The Figure-Hugging Herve Leger sale Once Beloved By Celebrities And The Jet Set, And Who Became a Fashion Cautionary Tale After He Lost The Rights To The Name Leger, Died On Wednesday In Paris. He Was 60.Internationally Known Thanks To The Success Of His First Label, Christmas Costumes Herve Leger Mr. Leroux (The Name He Assumed After Losing The Rights To Leger) Helped Create One Of The Defining Styles Of The 1990s In The Form Of The Bandage Dress. It Was Formed From Dozens Of Elasticated Red Bandage Dress Style Strips Of Knitted Cloth, Creating a Body-Sculpting, Skintight Silhouette.At The Peak Of His Popularity, Mr. Leger’s Designs Were Worn By Stars And Celebrities Like Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Victoria Beckham And Melania Trump.