Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Banner & Side Banner Ad Types

Default Top Banner & Side Banner Ad Types

what happened to Top Banner & Side Banner Ad Types? I really want those back. We are making more money, but losing alot visitors on our sites since people are not smart enough to click on the skip intermission button . I would rather be paid less , please don't do this to your loyal members and please get those ads back. I know you had good intentions but this does not work out at all for so many members, you cannot force someone to enforce something they don't like. If this continues, unfortunately I will have leave linkbucks (even though I've been using it for nearly 3 years) and think about trying out another company. This is by far the most disappointing decision made by the company.
    Last edited by LegendXRulez; 03-04-2013 at 07:25 PM.

The problem linkbucks will now have is a lot of sites will now ban them. As a lot of them don't allow the use of intermission adverts, but were fine with the banner ads.

they will surely lose quite numbers of loyal members since many (blog/site owners) cannot risk their loyal visitors in exchange for more money.. plus the used to be instant payments are now gone.. everytime i am requesting for a payment it goes under review.... it is so frustrating.. and it is only getting worse because the earnings dropped consistently since march 1.. I may also have to look for another company if this will continue.. It's so sad that we have to leave.

Hi, I'm an advertiser i have bought more advertising in top and side banner with linkbucks. Did You Refound Me? or do you think to give me the service than I have Bought?

Yes, please tell us if you refound us or give us the service than we have bought.

Quote Originally Posted by advadvertiser View Post
    Yes, please tell us if you refound us or give us the service than we have bought.
    i suggest you file a ticket about it.. admins does not check the forums regularly..

you have to be careful with the advertising linkbucks offers
    make sure you have something everyone is interested in and will click on

My earnings /counting clicks today dropped more than a half . Are they adjusting the system..? Did any of you guys come across the issue?

Well the big GD is about to ban linkbucks now because of this. I expect quite a large amount of forums will follow suit.

still waiting for a reply from one of the administrators
    Last edited by LegendXRulez; 03-07-2013 at 07:49 AM.