Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Banner & Side Banner Ad Types

I think this could be the end of Linkbucks.

Still have 3$ not withdrawed, but I can't riskt to lose more returning visitors to my site because of intermissions to gather minimum withdraw amount. Unfortunately, I have to choose another service to make money with.

Which one accept adult and have framed banner options ?
    ~~~

There isn't currently any other sites out there that has accepts adult. All the other sites will ban you if they find that you have been posting adult or on adult websites.

OK, then what other sites offer top banner option(non-adult) ?
    It is sad that LB no longer offer that.
    ~~~

Administrator

Please be aware that we will not be putting back side or top banners. They were running at a loss for us and it made no business sense to continue running them.

95% of our traffic comes from the intermission ad space so we decided to focus on what we do best. There are lots of different services out there to utilize website banners if you absolutely need to use them. We also received a huge number of complaints weekly about our banner space not performing from advertisers. That combined with our non profitability of the space lead to our decision.

Advertisers should have been refunded any unspent advertising for the framed ads. If you did not, please contact support.

Also, payments are getting processed today.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderBucks View Post
    Please be aware that we will not be putting back side or top banners. They were running at a loss for us and it made no business sense to continue running them.

95% of our traffic comes from the intermission ad space so we decided to focus on what we do best. There are lots of different services out there to utilize website banners if you absolutely need to use them. We also received a huge number of complaints weekly about our banner space not performing from advertisers. That combined with our non profitability of the space lead to our decision.

Advertisers should have been refunded any unspent advertising for the framed ads. If you did not, please contact support.

Also, payments are getting processed today.
    I do understand that you are not making a whole lot of money from side/top banner ads, but you are making it up by making thousands of more dollars on other things. If you try to prove me wrong, I won't buy it at all. If I'm wrong you guys would not be in business for this long. You have to understand we are losing traffic on our sites, which is sooner or later going cause linkbucks to lose its traffic. Yes, there are hundreds of sites like linkbucks, but linkbucks was unique that's why people came here and not go on to other sites. Now, its just become a site like those other ones. Anyways, I know you probably wont change your decision, but I had to make this point.