Thread: ADF.LY and LinkBucks at the same time??

Default ADF.LY and LinkBucks at the same time??

Is it okay to use adf.ly and linkbucks at the same time? I'm a solid linkbucks user but I'm just curious. There is no restrictions in creating a link against adf.ly so I assume that it's okay? nevertheless, i just tried it but not yet using it as I don't want to have any offenses regarding the use of Linkbucks (been using it for many years already).

Just FYI, there are some URL that doesn't support by Linkbucks but supported on Adf.Ly. An example is download links of mega.co.nz that includes file key. There are many others, but since this is the file host that I commonly use.

Administrator
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    I don't think that it answered my question. Besides, Adf.ly doesn't break frames when used with Linkbuck's single link converter. My question is, legally speaking in terms of use of both services, is it okay to use them both at the same time? and when I mean at the same time, converting ADF.LY links in to Linkbucks links (or vice versa)?

do i get any trouble with this? is it against the terms of use?

Herve Leger Was Founded In 1985 By Herve Peugnet. The Parisian Designer Pioneered The Creation Of What Is Known Around The World As The Bandage Dresses, a Favorite Of Petra Nemcova I Wanted The Collection To To Be Feminine, Sexy, Relevant And Modern,' Said The Designer About His First Showing.Christian's Impressive Resume Includes Positions At Nina Ricci, Dior Couture, Oscar De La Renta And His Independent Line, Aknvas. He Was Tasked With Giving Herve Leger sale a New Identity, But Told Daily Mail That It Was Essential To Him To Stay True To The Brand. Taking On a Classic Brand, It's Important To Respect The Code And Modernize It,' He Shared. While You Could Dance The Night Away In a Traditional Christmas DressesHerve Leger Bandage Dress, Christian's Spring 2020 Collection Includes Pieces That Could Be Worn From Desk To Dinner.