View Poll Results: Support for Moblie ads

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

3 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%

Thread: REQUEST MOBILE ADS - flash-based have resulted in lower or no earnings for Mob Trafic

Lightbulb REQUEST MOBILE ADS - flash-based have resulted in lower or no earnings for Mob Trafic

GREETINGS

FIrstly i cant thank enough LINKBUCKS for all the earnings i have made (892$) since i joined it back an year ago. MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS THAT THAT MAKES LB STAND OUT IN THE CROWD!

• PAID FOR EVERY CLICK! ( IRESPECTIVE OF PLATFORM/Browser)
    • INSTANT PAYMENTS/SO MANY PAYOUT OPTIONS AND TOOLS WITH REALTIME STATS!
    • Highiest Rates

Its every right for LB ADMIN/STAFF to introduce methods which prevents Frauds and hence Protects both its Advertisors and Publishers resulting in better higher rates and increase confidence among members, i will always suppourt them with this regard.

However there is something important i may bring to your knowledge, that with time people or visitors resort to using MOBILE as source to visit our sites and we as publishers have no controll over that.INFACT IAM USING MY PHONE TO ACCESS YOU FORUM AND WRITE THIS POST AT THE MOMENT! thus trend of people/visitors using Mobile platform to will only increase in FUTURE compared to Desktop.

BASED on these facts and on behalf of all publishers with high stakes of mobile traffic i Request Linkbucks staff to come up with solution that supourts all platforms just like previuolsy. POSSIBLY A SEPERATE MOBILE-ONLY ADS perhaps?

HOPEFULLY LINK BUCKS STAFF WILL PUTT HIGH CONSIDERATION IN THIS MATTER! AND COME UP WITH A PRUDENT SOLUTION THAT WORKS BEST FOR ALL OF US!

THANKS
    veer

yes! finally a really heart winning news from link bucks!

don't forget to cast your vote and put your opinion about this great news guys!

4/4/2013 4:40:39 pm
    commanderbucks wrote:

Two weeks ago we changed our tracking system to make flash a requirement of earnings. This was done to help reduce fraud and in turn, allow publishers to earn more money. The major drawback with this system is that it essentially blocked mobile traffic from the site.

Since the change two weeks ago, we have received a lot of feedback in regards to the mobile traffic. Your feedback is very important to us and we strive to make our decisions based on what is good for everyone. With that being said, we have decided to remove the flash requirement for earnings. We agree that the mobile platform is the future and want to make sure that it is fully supported.

Coming in the next two weeks, we will redesign our system and add a new payout category for mobile traffic. This will allow us to separately monetize mobile for our advertisers while still paying out our publishers.

We appreciate our long time users and want to do everything we can to make linkbucks the best site out there.

Herve Leger Was Founded In 1985 By Herve Peugnet. The Parisian Designer Pioneered The Creation Of What Is Known Around The World As The Bandage Dresses, a Favorite Of Petra Nemcova I Wanted The Collection To To Be Feminine, Sexy, Relevant And Modern,' Said The Designer About His First Showing.Christian's Impressive Resume Includes Positions At Nina Ricci, Dior Couture, Oscar De La Renta And His Independent Line, Aknvas. He Was Tasked With Giving Herve Leger sale a New Identity, But Told Daily Mail That It Was Essential To Him To Stay True To The Brand. Taking On a Classic Brand, It's Important To Respect The Code And Modernize It,' He Shared. While You Could Dance The Night Away In a Traditional Christmas DressesHerve Leger Bandage Dress, Christian's Spring 2020 Collection Includes Pieces That Could Be Worn From Desk To Dinner.