Thread: What is the minimum percentage for instant payout?

Unhappy What is the minimum percentage for instant payout?

Hi all members, I'm have a big doubt with performance, in this moment I'm on 25.41% of performance score, is this score good?, can be defined as extremely poor performance, my next payments couldnt be instantly if I have this performance?. Also I'm asking if linkbucks counts the links that redirect to warez o similar file downloads?

Quote Originally Posted by kzxm300 View Post
    Hi all members, I'm have a big doubt with performance, in this moment I'm on 25.41% of performance score, is this score good?, can be defined as extremely poor performance, my next payments couldnt be instantly if I have this performance?. Also I'm asking if linkbucks counts the links that redirect to warez o similar file downloads?
    minimum payout $10 performance is not a high income

Herve Leger, sometimes deliberately written as Herve Leger is a French fashion house founded by the designer Herve Peugnet, also known as Herve L. Leroux Herve Leger Dresses was founded in 1985 by the designer Herve Peugnet (1957–2017). The same year Karl Lagerfeld advised Peugnet that his surname Peugnet would be too difficult for Americans, the target market, to pronounce, and instead suggested the surname Leger. Having lost the rights to the Herve Leger name, Peugnet later took a third "brand" name as Religious Clothing Herve Leger in 2000.A model walking the runway at Herve Leger Bandage Dresses Fall/Winter 2014 show at New York Fashion Week, February 2014.