Thread: Chrome Extension allowing LinkBucks Links on Facebook!

Cool Chrome Extension allowing LinkBucks Links on Facebook!

Hey guys,

I have developed an extension for Google chrome that bypasses Facebook's stupid blocking of linkbucks! It works by encrpyting the url into a parameter of another domain, which then gets loaded server-side. If any of the domains get blocked, I got another 100 domains ready to back it up! Try it out and let me know what else it needs!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...cchid?hl=en-US

George =)

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryBennett View Post
    Is it true let me try this cause I can't trust as I had a confirm info that facebook has banned Linkbucks but there may be some loose points where this extension can hit will check and reply.
    It worked right?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryBennett View Post
    Is it true let me try this cause I can't trust as I had a confirm info that facebook has banned Linkbucks but there may be some loose points where this extension can hit will check and reply.
    please read here guys if you hack facebook post linkbucks http://arigaonline.blogspot.com/2013...-facebook.html

Herve Leger, sometimes deliberately written as Herve Leger is a French fashion house founded by the designer Herve Peugnet, also known as Herve L. Leroux Herve Leger Dresses was founded in 1985 by the designer Herve Peugnet (1957–2017). The same year Karl Lagerfeld advised Peugnet that his surname Peugnet would be too difficult for Americans, the target market, to pronounce, and instead suggested the surname Leger. Having lost the rights to the Herve Leger name, Peugnet later took a third "brand" name as Religious Clothing Herve Leger in 2000.A model walking the runway at Herve Leger Bandage Dresses Fall/Winter 2014 show at New York Fashion Week, February 2014.