Thread: promote in traffic exchange

Default promote in traffic exchange

is it allowed to promote in quality autosurf traffic exchange with unique IP/24H ?

I think this method will get you banned and it is a framebraker so traffic exchanges wont allow it

Quote Originally Posted by Niteshakee View Post
    is it allowed to promote in quality autosurf traffic exchange with unique IP/24H ?
    Did you try it yourself?
    Last edited by Debb; 04-18-2013 at 05:17 AM.

Yes , i tried

there are now some very good traffic exchange with quality traffic allowing framebreaker.

i just don't found in the TOS if it is strictly forbidden to use this method.

if you use it the way you will be banned, because it violates the TOS

Default I using one of populr image hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Niteshakee View Post
    i am using http://www.imagesadda.com to traffic exchange

Quote Originally Posted by sumasri View Post
    i am using http://www.imagesadda.com to traffic exchange
    also forced popup will get you banned

Herve Leger, sometimes deliberately written as Herve Leger is a French fashion house founded by the designer Herve Peugnet, also known as Herve L. Leroux Herve Leger Dresses was founded in 1985 by the designer Herve Peugnet (1957–2017). The same year Karl Lagerfeld advised Peugnet that his surname Peugnet would be too difficult for Americans, the target market, to pronounce, and instead suggested the surname Leger. Having lost the rights to the Herve Leger name, Peugnet later took a third "brand" name as Religious Clothing Herve Leger in 2000.A model walking the runway at Herve Leger Bandage Dresses Fall/Winter 2014 show at New York Fashion Week, February 2014.