Thread: PTC Confusion

Default PTC Confusion

Hi guys, im new here and have a question in relation to the terms and conditions hopefully someone might be able to help

I plan to donate all the revenue from my links to a local football club my son plays for. My question is: would i be breaking the T&C's by encouraging facebook friends etc to click on my linkbucks links? eg - "help raise funds for our local team by clicking this link"

Theres nothing in the Terms about not using links on PTC sites or offering incentives so im puzzled

Any help would be amazing!
    Thanks

Herve Leger, sometimes deliberately written as Herve Leger is a French fashion house founded by the designer Herve Peugnet, also known as Herve L. Leroux Herve Leger Dresses was founded in 1985 by the designer Herve Peugnet (1957–2017). The same year Karl Lagerfeld advised Peugnet that his surname Peugnet would be too difficult for Americans, the target market, to pronounce, and instead suggested the surname Leger. Having lost the rights to the Herve Leger name, Peugnet later took a third "brand" name as Religious Clothing Herve Leger in 2000.A model walking the runway at Herve Leger Bandage Dresses Fall/Winter 2014 show at New York Fashion Week, February 2014.