Thread: whats the problem????????

Angry whats the problem????????

i have locked a link using the content locker thinking that i will earn a handsome amount when some body will unlock the link but i have earned only 0.00014 for two unlocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and another question is why the statistics is showing 3 clicks instead of showing how many unlocks?i am totally confused why so low earnings?????????????

why is my thread not appearing here ?

my linkbucks links are working but am not able to open linkbucks.com on pc in my area. while trying to open it show "This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"
    i mean what is this what happen with lb.

Quote Originally Posted by Prabhjot View Post
    my linkbucks links are working but am not able to open linkbucks.com on pc in my area. while trying to open it show "This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"
    i mean what is this what happen with lb.
    LinkBucks, adf.ly and some other site blocked in India by TRAI, so you can't login.. Try to use proxy to login to see your earnings
    Only India banned so links will work and you can see stats on your dashboard.

I tried to login LinkBucks via proxy but now problem with LB. no one can login from last one week.
    If you login via proxy, reply here

Do you people just see a thread and post any irrelevant crap you can come up with? Nobody has answered the OP's question and I doubt you have even bothered to read it.

OP: I imagine people are not interested enough in your link to fill out a survey. I always close them. Nothing is that interesting.
    Last edited by KenSharp; 08-15-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Sig doesn't work...

You did something wrong, perhaps ...

So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. leptitox

Default great

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. halki diabetes remedy