Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hang on to your hats! The forum's are migrating!

King of the Nether Rain Forest Atticus's Avatar

We don't have a host. We own our equipment and manage it ourselves on-site at our colocation suite in downtown Los Angeles. The stuff your hosts does for you I do for Linkbucks. It is fun work!

I hope you had a blast with that credit card. Enjoy the hangover

Administrator

Who has time for geek stuff when you're busy chasing chardonnay with fireball... and thieving platinum visas.

Go buy some advertising with that visa - I'm sure she won't mind.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    We don't have a host. We own our equipment and manage it ourselves on-site at our colocation suite in downtown Los Angeles. The stuff your hosts does for you I do for Linkbucks. It is fun work!

I hope you had a blast with that credit card. Enjoy the hangover
    I am with AmeriNoc ... Ian and Chris Eastman are a gods over there with their support ...

You are correct.. it was fun/used to be exhilarating .. but when it becomes non stop horsepoop it all becomes a bit tedious ...
    Not even sure I want to be in adult anymore ... I have terabytes, upon terabytes of content but with the tubes giving everything away.. it's extremely difficult making a profit ...
    Google's automatic algorithm updates killed my SERPs and I have niches galore ...
    You combine all this crap.. it simply takes the wind right out of your sales ...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Who has time for geek stuff when you're busy chasing chardonnay with fireball... and thieving platinum visas.

Go buy some advertising with that visa - I'm sure she won't mind.
    Thieving platinum Visas ?.. What a set of brass balls you have accusing me of being shady! .. Well if you want to be all nosy like a old Italian lady peeping through the drapes.. Jessica was super intoxicated and I offered to drive her home ...
    My concern was how am I going to get back to New Jersey from Pennsylvania ... She gave me her Visa and I returned it back to her today ...
    I have been with the Linkbucks company since 2009.. Had Admin Commanderbucks PERSONALLY review my site for approval ...You should know me as being the LAST person trying to steal or cheat something or someone !

Angelic
    Stephanie

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
    Thieving platinum Visas ?.. What a set of brass balls you have accusing me of being shady! .. Well if you want to be all nosy like a old Italian lady peeping through the drapes.. Jessica was super intoxicated and I offered to drive her home ...
    My concern was how am I going to get back to New Jersey from Pennsylvania ... She gave me her Visa and I returned it back to her today ...
    I have been with the Linkbucks company since 2009.. Had Admin Commanderbucks PERSONALLY review my site for approval ...You should know me as being the LAST person trying to steal or cheat something or someone !
    You drove? So not only are you a lush thief and lazy geek, but you're a drunk driver too. For shame... I'm gonna redflag that account of yours so that every payment gets a triple review.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Greatly Respected Member

You drove? So not only are you a lush thief and lazy geek, but you're a drunk driver too. For shame... I'm gonna redflag that account of yours so that every payment gets a triple review.
    Very professional Suzuki .. and the logical basis of your business decision besides pure spite work is ? ... $10 dollar triple review of a woman who has never had one flaw against her Linbucks account.. really ? ... Okay ...

FTP linkbucks .htmls to / non Linkbucks .htmls ( already switched over )
    (Hopefully I will get my SERPs back)

Seen enough ...
    You win ... Delete my linkbucks account ...

Bu bye
    Stephanie
    Last edited by Steffi; 05-03-2013 at 07:34 PM.

King of the Nether Rain Forest Atticus's Avatar

Okay you two, tsst! Tsst!

Administrator

Steffi, you of all people should know I was joking and being sarcastic. I thought I might be able to amuse you but it appears I've actually offended you. My apologies.

Greatly Respected Member

Steffi, you of all people should know I was joking and being sarcastic. I thought I might be able to amuse you but it appears I've actually offended you. My apologies.
    Apology accepted ...

Admin CommanderBucks has me listed as a publisher.. meaning my payments do not go into review..
    (I still have his email from quite a while back stating such and it has been valid up until you sarcastically threatened to put all my payment requests into review)

I find it quite interesting that you can "Joke and be sarcastic" stating you're going to "Redflag my account" on 5-3-2013 ...
    Shortly after reading your post.. I certainly was not amused when my payment request on 5-3-2013 of $10.80 went right into review as you stated it would be ...

Now.. if you were in my position.. would you think this is all one big hilarious coincidence ?
    On top of that.. my payment request on a non-review account has been in review now for four (4) days ...

(Earning around $3.50 a day X's 4 days = $14.00 in earnings lost over this little joking around)

I can not afford to conduct business like this ...
    Please straighten this out or this will be the end of our five (5) year business relationship ...

Stephanie

Administrator

It actually is a hilarious coincidence. Ask anyone on Linkbucks and they will tell you. It wasn't just you. There were payment issues with everyone since we were a ways behind, so there were lots of complaints.

So to be clear, Steffi, I have no issue with you and nothing changed with your account. You're still whitelisted. I really was just poking fun... and I only do that with people I like...

Greatly Respected Member

Sorry I haven't been around lately ... My grandmother has Diverticulitis and really lost a lot of blood ... She's been hospitalized since last Tuesday and was given seven units of blood total ... I've been visiting her every single day ...
    Here is her Vitals ... I snapped this with my phone ...

Green = Heart Rate
    Blue = Pulse
    White = Oxygen
    and her blood pressure reads 85 / 53 which is super low ...