Thread: A site that accepts linkbucks links

Default A site that accepts linkbucks links

Hi! I found a website that have a LOT of traffic (220.000 visits, 500.000 pageviews per day) which accepts linkbucks links. It's not a english website, but google translate can help you understand most of the content from that website. The site is simillar to Yahoo Answers - some users ask something and some answer the question. I managed to increase my income with more then $3-4 per day (I was making 0,06 ).
    Here is what you need to do:
    1.Create a account on that website

http://8fd3b5ca.linkbucks.com

2.Now that you have an account, all you need to do is to create and post as much links as possible. You search for a question, search the answer on the internet (it would be recommended to translate, for example if the question is something like ''how can I become a teacher'' you could translate the question in the language of the website and then copy-paste on google). After you found a website that has the answer, just convert the link by using linkbucks and put the linkbucks link on that website. If you want to, you can even say something like ''here's the answer'' in your answer.

*The old topics are the best for this, because you'll get a lot of people clicking.
    *Post as much links as possible, it will increase your earings.
    *Do not spam! People won't click your links and you'll probably get banned (but you can create a new account, if this happens)
    *It can take you some time to increase your link with more then $2-3, but it depends on how many links you're posting.

Don't forget to leave a review, and if you have any questions, just ask.