Thread: Payoneer payment method issue!

Unhappy Payoneer payment method issue!

Hey guys!
    I've recently changed my payment method to Payoneer to test it out, but when I requested the money it gives me an error saying "...payment failed.." i can't remember the exact error message! so then i've changed my payment method back to Paypal and when i went to request payment it shows $0 in balance! WTF!
    linkbucks needs to seriously work on sth before making it available to the users!

anyone had the same issue please enlighten me!

Then i have to stick with paypal or payza

Your problem has NOTHING to do with PAYONEER, the message "automatic payment failed" shows when your payment is going to REVIEW. That means that you have to wait 7 to 12 days to get your payment (and yes, this happens with ALL payment processors: PayPal, Payza and Payoneer)

Payoneer Team

Thank you for the reply, @juanca77.

If anyone has additional questions or feedback about Payoneer, please don't hesitate to ask.
    Nissim | Head of Community at Payoneer

Payza is in trouble Now. moviesdown, Have you received your payment through payoneer?update

hi when i ask to send my payement to my verified paypal account from Morroco i get in the next day and email saying automatic refund
    i have about 25$