Thread: US residents / Payoneer

Greatly Respected Member

Default US residents / Payoneer

With respect to applying directly through Payoneer, please explain which US regulations prevent United States residence from signing up directly with Payoneer. On top of that, how are those same US regulations over-looked if I decide to sign up with a website that pays through Payoneer ? ... Do the regulations just vanish or is it one day I wake up and my account and earnings are frozen ?

Secondly.. are you guys still mainly mainstream or do your TOs include adult too ?

Please tell Talia I said hi ...

Stephanie

Payoneer Team

Hi Stephanie, thanks for posting.

Payoneer is a fully regulated US company and Money Service Business (MSB) and does provide services to US residents. The issue is not with providing services to US residents but with the way they sign up for their payroll solution. We'll need to verify that you are signing up for Payoneer in order to receive business related payments, which is why you can sign up via one of the companies we provide payment solutions to, but not directly via our website.

We provide payout solutions to thousands of companies in various markets and industries, including adult.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    Nissim | Head of Community at Payoneer

Quote Originally Posted by Payoneer View Post
    Hi Stephanie, thanks for posting.

Payoneer is a fully regulated US company and Money Service Business (MSB) and does provide services to US residents. The issue is not with providing services to US residents but with the way they sign up for their payroll solution. We'll need to verify that you are signing up for Payoneer in order to receive business related payments, which is why you can sign up via one of the companies we provide payment solutions to, but not directly via our website.

We provide payout solutions to thousands of companies in various markets and industries, including adult.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    Thank you.

On top of that, how are those same US regulations over-looked if I decide to sign up with a website that pays through Payoneer ?

Payoneer Team

Quote Originally Posted by 009hnoor View Post
    On top of that, how are those same US regulations over-looked if I decide to sign up with a website that pays through Payoneer ?
    Regulations are certainly not overlooked. When a company chooses to use Payoneer's Mass Payout Services, they go through a sign up process which includes several due diligence documents. This process enables them to send payouts worldwide with Payoneer, including to US residents, and allows Payoneer to provide them with global payout services to over 200 countries.
    Nissim | Head of Community at Payoneer