Thread: How To Get More Traffic With Youtube

Default How To Get More Traffic With Youtube

This is the best way of getting a lot of traffic to your Youtube video and if you follow the steps exactly as written, it should help you out very much as it does for me. So when you think youtube, you think i cant use their music because of copyrights, well to keep things more in the gray hat area, mute the entire audio and write an annotation to click on the link below in the description to the full song, direct them to an official page to listen to the track. If you want to better understand what i mean exactly check here: 500 Views, 50 Clicks in 1 Day

And there you go. Also, for the 50 clicks i got from 500 views, i was able to make about 13 cents, not much but it was a productive few minutes that i took to get it to work. Thank you and i hope this helped you out.

wow, It is really?

it's easy to get traffic from youtube you just need to seo them for certain keyword.

Default how to get more traffic with youtube

this is a nice thread

@kasper21 yea it really is, today i will change my strategy and possibly use more than just music, possibly technology or somewhere along that line.
    @math42 I think its decent advise some people might find useful in the beginning when using linkbucks. Some will even pick up on this strategy and build their own tactics to getting more views on their own sites or channels.