Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [FIX] Link Generator Not Working

Default [FIX] Link Generator Not Working

Link generator was not working due to recent update but it was fixed.
    If you still cannot create links, this is a issue of your browser. You have to clear browser cache. Follow steps provided below to fix it.

For Mozilla FireFox:

1. Press CTRL+Shft+DEL on your key board.
    2. Select "everything" in "time range to clear" menu and select "cache" only.
    3. Click "clear now"

For Google Chrome:

1. Press CTRL+Shft+DEL on your key board.
    2. Select "in the beginning of time" in "obliterate the following items from" menu and select "cached images and files" only.
    3. Click "clear browsing data".

Refresh page and try to create a link, it should work fine. IF it does not work, clear "cookies" too and try again by refreshing page.
    Last edited by shahbaz200; 06-12-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Default Education

I stopped using your link generator because it was not working in its recent update after waiting for a long time. But now I am thinking to start using your link generator again because there is no other one like this. Glad to visit https://www.ukbestessay.net/assignment-writing website for getting my content written perfectly and mentioning your link generator tool in it.
    Last edited by LarisaBoyt; 01-20-2020 at 12:04 AM.

If the link is not added in the text so you use the href method to put a link or if the link is not acceptable with href so use the control K method to put a link.

Regards: Dissertation Help UK

Thanks a lot for make this in right way. I was having a lot of trouble because it didn't working, But now I am much grateful for you. Best Regards: Cheap Dissertation Writing Services

Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: кафе

Default great

This is very appealing, however , it is very important that will mouse click on the connection: хотели в гърция

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. тениски

Default great

On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. работни обувки

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... принтери под наем

Default great

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. мебели варна