View Poll Results: Your Opinion About Bermuda Triangle and Disappearance of Ships and Airplanes

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mysterious forces exist there that destroy anyone who goes there

0 0%
  • Weather/Magnetic Field distrubance

1 50.00%
  • Nothing gets disappeared. False stories, its only bad luck of those ships and airplanes.

1 50.00%
  • Some specific region works as teleporter

0 0%
  • Other (Please describe in comments)

0 0%

Thread: What Do You Think Of Bermuda Triangle? What Happened To Ships And Airplanes?

Default What Do You Think Of Bermuda Triangle? What Happened To Ships And Airplanes?

This topic makes me confuse so I decided to ask you guys. Select any option from poll and tell me why you selected it?

Many online stories and articles says that ships and airplanes have been disappeared and never found. Recently Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 have been disappeared as well.
    If you ask my opinion I can't really say something very sure. But I believe those airplanes and ships aren't disappeared but are buried deep inside water or perhaps inside sea bed. Not sure if any search was done inside Bermuda triangle, might be due to lack of interest or fear. For me I think its their back luck. Anyways leave your comments below and tell me your opinions.
    Last edited by shahbaz200; 06-14-2014 at 11:12 AM.

I've seen some documentaries on this topic which lead me to believe the magnetic field theory. There are actually other places where this exact same thing happens, one of which is in Mexico's "Zone of Silence". It seems to cause the same effect of anything that relies on instruments will end up going off course or being lost. However, these are sometimes able to be found because it is over a desert instead of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Depaq View Post
    I've seen some documentaries on this topic which lead me to believe the magnetic field theory. There are actually other places where this exact same thing happens, one of which is in Mexico's "Zone of Silence". It seems to cause the same effect of anything that relies on instruments will end up going off course or being lost. However, these are sometimes able to be found because it is over a desert instead of water.
    Good info and example, Zone of Silence.

I love to read many things about bermuda triangle which have unreal vibes and never trust at anyone though also been searching on https://travelsites.com/ but did not find much about the same topic info, so anything would be appreciated