Thread: How to convert thumbnails into paying links

Cool How to convert thumbnails into paying links

This is called hotlinking and is a great way to get more clicks because people tend to click on eye catching pictures instead of unknown links. I think it is better to not to try and double your earnings with paying imagehosts because there will be too many ads/popups and most people will never click your links again. I use Imagevenue because they have been around forever, have the least ads and only one popup on the first click, this makes it much less frustrating for people to see the full size picture or intended content.

1. Upload your image(s) to http://imagevenue.com

2. Copy the hotlink clickable thumbnail code.

3. Paste the code into the create link>multiple links tab, select options.

4. Go to manage links and copy your new converted Linkbucks link.

5. Post your thumbnails in forums, gallery dumps, etc.

6. Watch the money roll in.

Here is an example below.

Before Linkbucks

After Linkbucks

I suggest before you post these thumbnails anywhere that you change the alias and make it a shortlink, this will prevent you from getting banned or frowned upon, you can always change it to intermission or locker link in the manage links tab later. I'm not trying to spam here just want to share this knowledge to everybody who can't or doesn't use full page script. Hope this helps us all make some more money with Linkbucks.
    Last edited by icandycollecter; 06-20-2014 at 12:02 PM.

Good tutorial & thanks for posting.

To make it short link we have to use single link generator with no ads? Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz200 View Post
    Good tutorial & thanks for posting.

To make it short link we have to use single link generator with no ads? Am I right?
    No and Yes, there's 3 options to choose when you create your link> short link (no ads), intermission and locker.

I suggest choosing short links until you are trusted, then change them after you post them in manage links.

You can't paste hotlink urls in single link generator, they have to be pasted in multiple links even if it's one pic.

It took me forever to figure this out, which is why I wanted to share, you're welcome.
    Last edited by icandycollecter; 06-20-2014 at 12:09 PM.