Thread: Does the advert have to be display for 5 seconds to get paid?

Default Does the advert have to be display for 5 seconds to get paid?

Hi, I'm just wondering if the displayed adverts have to be displayed for the whole 5 seconds to get paid?
    Also, does an advert actually have to be displayed for me to earn money?

I'm wondering because because I can see from my own stats that my site had ca. 2000 visits today (from the link) yet Linkbucks is only showing around 800 clicks.

Cheers for the help!

1. Visitors have to wait 5 seconds and press skip this ad button.
    2. No, you don't have to view ads to earn. When visitors will visit your link and wait till 5 sec and skip ad then you will get paid.
    3. Your site is telling you visits (site is opened 2000 times including page views) and Linkbucks is telling you number of clicks (skip this ad button is pressed 800 times.)

Oh, I didn't know that the advert had to be displayed for five minutes to get paid. Now that I know this, I'll tell my academic writing services australia friends about this. They will thank me for sharing this detail with them.

Sorry... I didn't get what you mean. Please specify it properly. I need more details about it, only then I can say something. I think you will help me understand what is shared here. Plant-Based Meal Just hope for the best and waiting for it.

Smart member

Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. Khoá học spa uy tín

Smart member

At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: high risk merchant services

Smart member

Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: youtube to mp3

Smart member

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. spare supplier chittagong

Smart member

This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: apolimanseis

Smart member

On this page you can read my interests, write something special. space planning