Thread: How to spread impressions over the hour?

Default How to spread impressions over the hour?

I have selected the option "Distribute Evenly" which spreads your budgeted impressions over 24 hours, but I noticed they all come in at the top of the hour, every hour. I'd likely to spread, say 100 impressions, over 1 hour. Is this possible? If so, how? Thanks.

Administrator

I think I understand what you want done. I'm wondering if creating multiple smaller campaigns would give you the results you're looking for. You might get a more extensive "trickle" of traffic this way, but I can't say for sure. You could always try it, though, and experiment.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman