Thread: How many clics per IP Linkbucks account?

Question How many clics per IP Linkbucks account?

Hi, I have a simple question may be, but I don't know. My question is: How many clics per IP (per day) Linkbucks account?

I want your answers please. Regards!

6 clicks per IP in 24 hours duration.

Thanks shahbaz200, and that consider the 100% of payout rate? or decreasing?

Other thing: I don't look that my post are posted and I send other post that are similar to this, Is that a problem? I may be cancel the sending post? Sorry :/

The support service tell me that Linkbucks account only 5 clics, not 6, that are right, or efectively are 6?

Either I told older clicks limit or I am wrong. Support is right, its 5 clicks.
    Each click has same payout rate and it doesn't decrease.

I have this same question but answers vary on the forum and for online searches. Some say as high as 30 while this one says as low as 5. Couldn't get an email reply from support. Since this is the latest answer I could find, I just want to confirm that the click limit per IP address per day is indeed officially 5 (not 6 or anything else) so that my frequency cap isn't set too high/low. And whatever the limit is, is it the same for both pop-unders and intermission ads or different?
    Last edited by kow626; 09-12-2014 at 03:49 PM.