Thread: Visit script not working well

Default Visit script not working well

Hey there,

I tried to use the visit script and added to my tumblr blog. It was added between <head> tags.

When it redirects to the linkbucks ads page, the page simply does not load.

http://www.example.com/7777/url/http..._lbGate=111111

Yet, if I change the part "http://" to "www" it works perfectly. This is a serious problem since I don't have any control of that link that will redirect back to my blog.

Anyone else with this problem? Is there any temporary fix?

Best regards,
    Telmo Neves.

A religious habit is a distinctive set of Cheap Herve Leger Religious Clothing worn by members of a religious order. Traditionally some plain garb recognizable as a religious habit has also been worn by those leading the religious eremitic and anchoritic life, although in their case without conformity to a particular uniform style.Witch Costumes In the typical Roman Catholic or Anglican orders, the habit consists of a tunic covered by a scapular and cowl, with a hood for monks or friars and Bad Habit Nun; in other orders it may be a distinctive form of cassock for men, or a distinctive habit and veil for women. Modern habits are sometimes eschewed in favor of a simple business Herve Leger sale Nun Clothing. Catholic Canon Law requires only that it be in some way identifiable so that the person may serve as a witness of Gospel values. This requires flexibility and creativity. For instance in Turkey, a Franciscan might wear street clothes.

Smart member

Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. Tree care nassau county ny

Link bucks is a website that has a blog for chit-chat about Complaint. You need to ask moderator or an administrator to help but not for charge of this message board nor do you legislate rules and regulations. You can check cheap assignment writing help and get to learn more new things to manage their work. They are giving you the way to earn money. Join their website for more information.

I don't know why such a problem is happening. I am sure it may be due to a small mistake. Better ask an expert. So they can help you in solving it and makes it work properly. diamonds rings near me Just try it.

Smart member

I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: how many fluid ounces in one cup

Smart member

Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. 안전놀이터

Smart member

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I donít know what to say except that I have. Overland Park Divorce Lawyer

Smart member

There you can download for free, see the first of these data. lipo Houston

Smart member

These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. 안전놀이터