Thread: My account is limited, but did not receive reply from the Support Team

Hybrid View

Question My account is limited, but did not receive reply from the Support Team

I have contact to the Support Team,
    their final reply was:
    Sorry, your traffic in general is just not acceptable. Your skip ad click rate is only 6% and your mouse move rate is only 8%. Only 9% of your visitors complete the wait/countdown.
    However, I don't know why my traffic consisted of high amount of empty referrels before you tell me the truth.
    I replied to the Support Team, I said that I strongly beleive that some visitors hack my link and cause such problem.

However, I did not receive reply from the Support Team anymore.
    So I post this message to the forum.

I sincerely hope that you may provide an opportunity for me to correct my mistake.

I must make an declaration for my visitor from stopping to hack my links.

Would you please consider my situation, temporarily disable my "limited status", and give me a "final chance"?

Thank you for your attention!!

Your title says you didn't received reply but you did received. You have to contact them by email not by forums. And create another account if you wish.
    Last edited by shahbaz200; 10-22-2014 at 03:56 AM.

My English is not so good, sorry about that.

I would try to contact them again.

Thank you for your reply.

Administrator

Contacting support again won't do any good. They gave you a reply with explanatory statistics, and if your traffic is that poor then your account will remain limited. No sense wasting your time or theirs.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman