Thread: Help!!

Hybrid View

Default Help!!

I have shared a linkbuck link on youtube and some blogs today in moring.....

Later in afternoon i check it in manage link section and check it reposts in that , in attempts section it is showing around 40 and proxies section it is showing around 10+, but all remaining sections are blank.
    why i am not getting paid for it or is their any other problem associated with me...

kindly help me members I am new to this and i have no knowledge about this.....
    please help.....

I didn't got you. Can you tell me where are you looking your earnings at? Earnings page doesn't shows "attempts" and "proxies" section.

i am on manage link section under that i have selected a link which i had made and shared to my friends...
    many of them clicked on the link but i din't receive a click from it.
    i am attaching the screen shot of itUntitledlk.png
    please help me to understand what i have done wrong.. or what have been wrong over here....:-)

You will get paid for delivered. The attempts are the total impressions your link has received. Traffic that has passed Linkbucks quality requirements will be counted as delivered and revenue is earned from it. So only delivered will earn you money. Proxies traffic doesn't earns you too.

In your screen shot it is clear that all attempts are made within proxy servers and you cant earn from proxy traffic.

thanks! for the help