Thread: PHP Errors/Warnings on the forums!

Hybrid View

Default PHP Errors/Warnings on the forums!

Hey

I just got this warning:
    http://img.ctrlv.in/img/15/01/17/54ba18dfb94bc.png

I recommend to disable php warnings and error messages in the live end user software since they carry security risks. Also it's ugly!

Herve Leger Was The French Couturier Who Created The White Bandage Dress – Hailed As One Of The Iconic Dresses Of All Time, It Made Its Way From Catwalks To The High Street.Made For Women With “With a Bosom, a Waist And Curves”, The Dress Became a Hit With The “Body Conscious” Hollywood Jet Set Of The 1990s And Noughties And Brought a New Sexiness To The Catwalk, Personified By Cindy Crawford, Plus a Plethora Of Actresses.Liz Hurley Was Also One Of The Early Adopters Of The Beer Costume Herve Leger With Success, Leger Needed To Expand His Business Into Ready-To-Wear In Order To Compete In The 1990s. Financial Backing Came From The Canadian Drinks Conglomerate Seagram. Initially, All Seemed Well With Leger Producing 8,000 Pieces a Season, As Against 160 Two Years Earlier. However, With More And More Investment Forthcoming, Herve Leger Holding Diminished Until Seagram Owned 95 Per Cent Of The Business.

Smart member

It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. explainer video voice over

Smart member

On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. custom apparel

Smart member

Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: custom apparel

Smart member

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. gmb