Thread: Withdrawing to payoneer question

Exclamation Withdrawing to payoneer question

Hey guys
    Recently i added payoneer as a payment option. Just got the pending payment email from payoneer.
    I clicked the link and was prompted to choose whether to receive instantly or wait 2 days. The fees are 5 dollars or 2 dollars.
    well. i thought it would be 1% fee
    if this is the case i would rather withdraw to paypal.
    i read some threads and looks like fee did not apply to them lol.
    Could anyone using payonner share some experience?
    thanks.

This fees is charges by Payoneer. I use Payoneer and they really do it. I select $2 one because I can wait. I transfer it when I have big amount to withdraw, if you keep sending small amounts, it will keep taking your money.

It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. https://www.shoppingallabout.com

That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. https://www.bestsoccertop.com

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. jewelry that helps the ocean

wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , memurhaber365.com

This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: Java kurslari

wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , papyrus cup

Default great

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. افضل شركة تداول

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: parc central ec