Thread: Why delete my campaigns?

Default Why delete my campaigns?

I'm media buyer and work with many networks, why you refunded my campaigns??

Yesterday I send a mail with contact form, today another , but your support are very low.

I don't understand why linkbucks refunded my campaigns.

Please help.

Thanks.

It takes some time for support to reply. Be patient they will help you.

the best bad support in the history of all supports........

Administrator

You posted your thread in the wrong forum. Moved to Advertising. Perhaps you made a mistake when contacting support as well?

Anyway, there should be a note explaining why it was refunded. If you don't understand the note, post the note here and we'll explain.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Herve Leger, sometimes deliberately written as Herve Leger is a French fashion house founded by the designer Herve Peugnet, also known as Herve L. Leroux Herve Leger Dresses was founded in 1985 by the designer Herve Peugnet (1957–2017). The same year Karl Lagerfeld advised Peugnet that his surname Peugnet would be too difficult for Americans, the target market, to pronounce, and instead suggested the surname Leger. Having lost the rights to the Herve Leger name, Peugnet later took a third "brand" name as Religious Clothing Herve Leger in 2000.A model walking the runway at Herve Leger Bandage Dresses Fall/Winter 2014 show at New York Fashion Week, February 2014.