Thread: Why Was I Not Able To Use All The Advertising Money I Deposited?

Banned

Question Why Was I Not Able To Use All The Advertising Money I Deposited?

I tried sending customer service an email about this a few years ago, but whoever responded back just gave me a nasty attitude and no help. I am interested in trying more advertising here, but need assistance first.

Here's the thing. A few years ago I did a test ad campaign by depositing $15 through my PayPal account. I ran three campaigns as follows:
    Campaign 1: $2.00
    Campaign 2: $3.30
    Campaign 3: $6.30
    Total: $11.60

So, according to the above, I should have had $3.40 left for another campaign; however, when I tried to do another campaign for $2.30, I received a message stating I didn't have enough money left in my account--I needed to add money.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Is there a friendly customer service rep who can assist me? I would like to test more campaigns, but before adding more money, I need to make sure I will be able to spend it all. $3.40 isn't much, but it still makes me cautious as to what will happen if I add a decent amount of money...

Thanks for the help!

Administrator

You've calculated wrong. There are no issues. Support has replied to you. Regards,
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Banned

I have attached proof. One image is of the $15 I deposited and remaining $1.67 balance and the other is of the 3 campaigns I created which used: $2.00, $3.30 and $6.30 which does equal $11.60. It's really sad how you treat your advertisers--cheat them then get an attitude when they question why they cannot use all of their money. Thanks for confirming this before I deposited more money only to be cheated more, but I will spread the word to other blog sites, videos sites, ripoff sites, etc. being I have the pics to prove this. This is bad business. It's such a low amount, so I don't know why cheat someone out of a few dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    You've calculated wrong. There are no issues. Support has replied to you. Regards,