Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my compaign not runing

Angry my compaign not runing

on review more than 24h what is this ! -_-
    any one help me please !

Sometimes it can take more and I see you submitted almost on weekends.

Same, its Monday guys should be approved by now.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mohcinx View Post

on review more than 24h what is this ! -_-
    any one help me please !
    Como estas soy Carlos y vengo a ayudarte dime que es lo que me se si tas para ayu darte ?

With my campaigns it usually takes around 24 hours, I'd say give it some more time and check.

My campaign is not running well and fast due to different categories of problems. All the charming elements of the campaign and college-paper.org reviews are reviewed for the fitness for the blank points for the runners. This part of the campaign is ensured for the fewer elements for the guideline for the right options for humans.

Whether you are running an online store or a brick and mortar store in a physical building, marketing your products is how your customers get to know about them.

Default B2B Marketing

Whether you are running an online store or a brick and mortar store in a physical building, marketing your products is how your customers get to know about them.B2B Marketing

A dental crown may be implemented for a variety of reasons. If a tooth becomes weak and unstable due to a fissure or unnatural opening, a crown can be placed on top to keep the tooth from fracturing more.
    Dental Crown

Until diving into the deep end, listen to everyone to strip the anal fur. It is necessary to give serious thought to the matter. Why do people shame or lose self-esteem when nobody can see a sweaty butt.
    Hair-Removal