Thread: Question is there any body on here that makes a living from this?

Default Question is there any body on here that makes a living from this?

Curious to see if any one actually pays bills and lives off of the links

Administrator

We had one guy earning $1,000+/day, but these are gurus with lots of experience with viral marketing. It does take some know-how to earn big. Otherwise, it's a good way to make a bit of extra money on the side.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by james585 View Post
    Curious to see if any one actually pays bills and lives off of the links
    It is possible to earn 1000+ $ from this program and since this amount can be huge in some country so you can say that one can earn full time with linkbucks.

If you can learn quickly and have a lot of time, you can earn a lot.

I think I would earn more, if I put more time into it.
    Hot cougars and milfs workout and dance videos blog http://hotcougarvideos.blogspot.com