Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you get traffic to you linkbucks links

Post How do you get traffic to you linkbucks links

Hi
    I try to post and post and make my linkbucks linksin many different places but my earnings are only 1-2 cent. I would like to know how do you guys or girls get valid good hits for your linkbukcs links. Do you make you own blogs or something. I hope some of you are willing to share you methods.

Thanks for any help.

Administrator

Social networks are a good place to start. Facebook, twitter, etc.

Social news sites are also great if you can manage to get a legitimate article posted which relate to your Linkbucks links (i.e. digg or reddit).

Some people also incorporate their links into answering questions on sites like Yahoo answers.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki View Post
    Social networks are a good place to start. Facebook, twitter, etc.

Social news sites are also great if you can manage to get a legitimate article posted which relate to your Linkbucks links (i.e. digg or reddit).

Some people also incorporate their links into answering questions on sites like Yahoo answers.
    Yes The best answer Great...im using all of these

Youtube is a great place to get traffic. If you don't get much views then use sites like http://www.enhanceviews.net
    Make money by clicking links ----> http://www.clixsense.com/?3373587 <-----

nowdays people don't like to click LB links. but you will always find some new people. so social network or bookmarks are best way.

Thumbs up

i use article marketing to promote linkbucks links fist i create article about software download like 3gp converter or something like that and place a linkbucks download link quite effective method.
    ---------------------
    bpo jobs in jamshedpur

facebook twitter youtube
    Want To Make More Money From The Internet {Best Ptc Sites With Proof}:Click Here

Cool Youtube social network and forums

Youtube
    -Make a video with something unique and downloadable like a RS pin generator and put comments to "Approval enabled" and tell some guys to like and say positive comments to your video and upload a archive containing any [email protected] to mediafire or megaupload and take that link and convert it into a LB link and in the des where the LB link is say MEGAUPLOAD LINK ----- or MEDIAFIRE LINK ----
    or use both and first it's slow but then it becomes like 5$ day while you hang out with your friends ! (It's what I call it a train method)

Facebook/Twitter
    -Do the method above and Share/Tweet it.
    -Create any LB link and remove the http:// and the "." and write any [email protected] like free Minecraft accs or WoW prepaid game card or RS membership and also write add the "." .(It's wait i call it the plane method with method 1 Facebook/Twitter)

Forums
    -Well this one is the slowest part or maybe not because i will tell you 1 thing to start with even if you don't like Minecraft but they're forums is FLOOODED
    so in your sig have something someone that has played Minecraft but can't afford it dreams of.Search for a site that offers free account (there are many they are just fake or too hard) and turn it into a LB link and have it as a sig.
    -Any other thing that you can think of in any other forum.

TommyVercitti

To have a fully functioning and successful website, you need to make sure your tags are in place and your links are not broken. In addition, we build your affiliate program for you, guaranteeing even more traffic.

Default Traffic to linkbucks link

If you want to maximize your linkbucks earning the share your linkbuck link in Social networking website like facebook, twitter,myspace and linkedin.

You can use yahoo answers for sharing your linkbuck URL.