Thread: Types of marketing and conversions advertising with link bucks?

Default Types of marketing and conversions advertising with link bucks?

Hi guys, it's been a long time since I used some linkbucks because I have been making a good living with other forms of internet marketing. I've noticed that people are advertising offers with linkbucks advertising. I am looking to start a campaign and test LB advertising? Can anyone share or discuss their experiences with this ad platform? What offers do you find works best and how do you find the conversions? Thanks a lot guys. Happy marketing

Administrator

The problem with this is most marketers want to keep their secrets Best way to find out what works is to test a slew of them yourself - trial and error. Once you find what works, post here to let everyone know
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Link bucks forums has a ceremony forums website which includes the formation of action forums etc. Its recent forum is about Types of marketing and here you need to visit https://sitechecker.pro/ to check rank of your site easily. You can easily get enough information about it. Check it for more.

Buy Kevin Costner Yellowstone Series Jacket and other Cotton at samislheather.com. Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns. The Spider Verse Hoodie