Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: refund advertising balance

Post refund advertising balance

hi
    i want to know how can i do to refund my advertising balance i don't find any solution
    thank you for your help
    Last edited by hakimoub; 04-14-2012 at 08:14 AM.

try contacting support first

Administrator

Yes, you will have to contact support. They will then fwd your request to the payment department.
    The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change. Communication does not depend on syntax, or eloquence, or rhetoric, or articulation but on the emotional context in which the message is being heard. People can only hear you when they are moving toward you, and they are not likely to when your words are pursuing them. Even the choices words lose their power when they are used to overpower. Attitudes are the real figures of speech. - Edwin H. Friedman

Smart member

wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , jewelry that helps the ocean

Smart member

부산고구려 | 해운대고구려 | 정찰제 운영 정통룸 해운대룸싸롱 '고구려' 해운대고구려

Smart member

Default great

롤대리 | 롤듀오 | 롤강의 국내 최고 기사진 배치 레전드팀 롤듀오

Smart member

These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. Florida Hit and Run Accident

Smart member

Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: quiz maker

Smart member

This content is simply exciting and creative. I have been deciding on a institutional move and this has helped me with one aspect. kopar at newton price

Smart member

I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: hasta karyolası