Thread: What's going on with you LinkBucks?

Default What's going on with you LinkBucks?

I have been a user of Linkbucks for 2 years, I am the owner of several web pages with a lot of traffic (some more than 1 million visits a day) I mainly work with PopUps .. I've allways used LinkBucks because the payments were instantly and the popups are not very intrusive for my users, but I do not understand what is happening to you lately, the payments take more than 2 weeks and if that were not enough, paypal is taking commission when Linkbucks sends you a payment ... in 2 years using linkbucks the payments were never so slow or something like this happened ... if the problem is not solved I will have to look for another solution, greetings to all.

Is that so? I am not much aware of this site. Are you guys using this site for transferring money? buy legal cbd Could you please explain the benefits of using this site? So I can decide whether I need to use this site or not.

Default RE:

Furthermore, Linkbucks provides no guidance about how to really get people to click on the links or even where to post them. Which means you're high and dry trying to find it out yourself. professional writing services online