Thread: I didn't get paid

Default I didn't get paid

I'd request payment since 08/17/2017 20:46:56. It's status become Review and I didn't get paid yet.

Use "Contact Us" form twice but NO ANSWER AT ALL

Same here, payment request 08/18/2017 and 08/16/2017 in review.
    I use linkbucks for 3 years and this has never happened before.

same to me, payment request 08/15/2017 still in review.

I think I will search for another web for payments, this is really slow. no problem since 2 years and now is really bad.

I don't think they are reviewing our links or anything. They just currently have no money to pay us.

Now I've already remove all linkbuck links on my blog until I get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by yuricon View Post
    I don't think they are reviewing our links or anything. They just currently have no money to pay us.

I sent a message to them three days ago and I had no response. They say their response time is between 24h and 48h.

http://imgur.com/a/zOMDg

You usually pay us instantly. But when you can't pay us, you expected us to wait for 2 weeks before asking and you tell us nothing at all? Seriously?
    You should at least make a post in the forums about your current situation to lets us know, right?

Well, I don't care anymore about the money. I'm done with you linkbucks.

I got an answer from them where they said they had 'problems with Paypal' and that they were 'about to phase Paypal out definitely and about to add other payment options'.

I got two payments in this last month (that took almost two weeks in review each), however they came from a completely different company and they were charging me fees (upon complaining about this, they refunded me in credits). But now I have two payments in review and both will complete two weeks soon, no answer from them for my last e-mail.

Not just that, today, checking some links (that I've heard were not working), I got this:http://i.imgur.com/RmOZE5D.png. It redirected automatically a linkbucks link for this Oke.io sh**.

This just confirms what I suspected, that Linkbucks is going down and its owners are not saying anything about it to its users. Very unprofessional to not communicate at all. Glad I am changing services...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Payment done Thx Linkbucks

me too ! Thanks Linkbucks .

Quote Originally Posted by yuricon View Post

I'm so sad to hear that.